Everyone wants to look beautiful and perfect, but what if you know that you have a disease that will not only have a bad effect on your beauty but also have a strong effect on your confidence. Every person takes care of his/her skin and hair the most in his lifetime because he or she knows that his or her appearance matters the most.
Alopecia is a disease that can happen to anyone at any age, due to which a person loses the hair of some parts of their scalp, sometimes hair falls from different parts of the scalps.
- One out of five people is facing this problem.
- If anyone in your family experienced this disorder it can be transferred to you as well.
- It can develop suddenly; there is no certain age or time of this disorder.
- There are some scientific research and evidence that say stress is one of the primary reasons for alopecia disorder.
- Alopecia affects both men and women equally.
- In most cases, it has been seen that the scalp hair of a person suffering from alopecia disease starts falling in coin size.
- Sudden fall of hair or falling of hair in high density in a few days is also a form of its symptoms.
- In a person with alopecia, the initial symptoms can be understood by constant changes in the fingernails or the toenails. Nails become rough, less shiny, thin and split and white spots and lines appear on nails.
Alopecia is a disorder disease that is possible to treat through a proper treatment. There are many illusions that there is no cure for this or home remedies can cure. If you believe in these then you are cheating yourself. The truth is that the cure is only with science because it’s a biological disorder or scientific disease. Skin specialists make sure to treat it through a particular treatment procedure.
Alopecia treatment lasts for a long time, but once you have completed its treatment, you do not have to be worried about this disease in the future. Alopecia treatment heals blood cells and internal disorders so that your generation does not fall prey to it.
Skin specialist doctor is necessary for the treatment of alopecia because first of all, they examine symptoms of this disease and then they recommend medications and treatment so that you get well soon.
So anytime you feel symptoms related to this disease, then directly contact your nearest skin specialist so that you can cure it at the earliest.
Studies over the years have shown that acne scars that are visible on an individual’s face are the reasons for embarrassment, anxiety, and stress among women and men. When you want to go into acne scar removal treatment, it is important to keep in mind a few things.
To begin with, you need to ascertain the size and shape of the acne scar present on your skin. For example, when you notice that you have ice pick scars then you might not want to use the same medication or the same treatment that you are using to cure scars that are boxed or rolling.
The only other exception, in this case, would be if you were using any topical treatment for the scars, which could mean using skin cream. Effective use of these skin creams is fine for any type of skin.
Acne scar treatment options may vary slightly relying on the type of scarring that acne has caused. There are three kinds of acne scars:
- Atrophic scars: These scars appear as small indentations within the skin. They occur when the skin doesn’t make enough fibroblasts within the healing process. Fibroblasts are cells that play a crucial role in wound healing and thus the synthesis of collagen.
- Hypertrophic scars: These occur when the skin makes too many fibroblasts because the acne spot heals, causing a raised scar.
- Keloid scars: These are almost like hypertrophic scars but are typically much thicker than the primary acne spot. They’re usually darker than the encircling skin and perhaps red or brown. Keloid scars also can cause symptoms, like itchiness or pain.
Medical treatment for different types of acne scars:
- Dermal filler
Apart from above give acne scar treatment you can also go for –
One of the other most proper means of acne scar removal treatment would be that of the laser. Many people have found effective results after getting themselves treated by this method.
Another effective means of acne scar treatment used to getting rid of the scars is micro-dermabrasion. This type of treatment does not have to be taken care of by a doctor. The machine used to cure this type of skin condition is available in many skin clinics. However, patients and clients should take care that they are well aware of the method of the treatment and what results from it is going to bring you.
Psoriasis is a skin disorder that affects the skin by leaving it thickly scaled, red- silvery coloured, painful and itchy. It is caused by an inflammation in the skin cell by default in the immune system causing new cells to grow rapidly and excessively in a matter of days instead of weeks, accumulating with the old cells which normally will take weeks to shed off.
Psoriasis is mostly the inflammation of the white blood cell (also known as T cells). They grow faster and come up to the surface of the skin causing damage to the skin, nails, and the joint. Primarily, psoriasis occurs in parts like; the elbow, knees, back, leg, feet, and scalp. It is aggravated by stress, excessive alcohol consumption and smoking. There are also claims that it can be generic.
Some medical practitioners classify psoriasis to be eczema while some don’t. There are several types of psoriasis:
- Guttate psoriasis – Characterized by multiple spotted psoriasis on the skin surface. Widely spread over body areas like; scalp and limb.
- Pustular psoriasis – This type of psoriasis comes with non-infectious pus-bumps. It gives a red tender feel to the skin surrounding it. It can be found on the hands and feet and can have patches spread over the body.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis – This is a more painful disorder that is a result of skin inflammation. It can be seen as it spreads over the entire body causing it to swell, itch, and cause pain to the victim.
- Flexural psoriasis – Flexural psoriasis is a disorder that occurs only on folded parts of the body. It is a shiny smooth dry patch on the skin. And they are commonly found on folded areas like; the groin, between the thighs and penis, in the armpit, etc.
- Plaque psoriasis – This is the first and most commonly seen forms of psoriasis. It affects a large number of psoriasis patients. Plaque psoriasis is inflamed skin that appears to be scaly and looks silvery-whitish.
Although doctors choose psoriasis treatments depending upon the sort and severity of psoriasis and therefore the areas of affected skin, the normal approach is to start out with the mildest treatments — topical creams and ultraviolet therapy (phototherapy) — in those patients with typical skin lesions (plaques) then look for strong medication if necessary. Patients with pustular or erythrodermic psoriasis or associated arthritis usually need systemic therapy from the start of treatment. The goal is to seek out the foremost effective thanks to slow cell turnover with the fewest possible side effects. There are many skin specialists who give a better and effective treatment of psoriasis.
If you are having any symptoms of psoriasis visit the nearest doctor for better cure and relief.
A lot of individuals have problems with hair overgrowth in several parts of their bodies. For people who couldn’t stand the overindulgence of hair in their body, they ought to seriously consider undergoing laser hair removal treatment.
The ultimate good thing about laser hair removal treatment is that you simply will successfully get the surplus hair removed from your body with minimum discomforts. The treatment usually doesn’t take long and it is not even necessary for the patient to remain within the hospital for the treatment. Additionally, for many people, the hair doesn’t really come after the course of laser hair removal treatment.
Technically speaking, laser hair removal treatment works by sending out laser light to the hair follicles and thus destroying the roots of the hair. Dermatologists use just a sufficient amount of laser light to destroy the hair follicles without really harming the encompassing tissues. Once the roots of the hair are being destroyed, the hair usually does not grow again. But in some cases, the hair does grow back again except that the grain of the hair is now finer and would not really look as ugly as before.
In order to seek out the hair follicles, the dermatologists typically provide specialized treatment based on the skin tone colour. Consequently, the beam is then targeted on the dark-coloured portions within the skin of the patient. Since laser hair removal treatment relies considerably on the difference between the colours of the skin and therefore the hair of the person, therefore to mention not all persons would qualify for this sort of hair removal treatment.
People who have very light-coloured skin and people with very dark-coloured skin are generally not qualified for this sort of treatment. Consistent with the dermatologist’s explanation, a considerable number of people usually have very reasonable hair that it’s very hard for them to differentiate the skin from the hair follicles.
Even though tons of individuals within us complain about the excessive growth of hair over their bodies, actually only a few people would attend the clinic and consider a laser hair removal treatment. Consistent with studies, the leading factor that always deters the patient from seeking help about his or her hair growth problem is that he or she is fearful that the treatment will cost him or her fortune.
Fortunately, the charge of laser hair removal isn’t really that stiff in any case. If you truly want to obviate those unsightly hairs within the different parts of your body, you only need to pay the worth.