The character might be the best measure of a person but the first impression is still made by the appearance. Most humans have an obsession for beauty and hair plays an important role in that, a balding head is seen as less elegant and people tend to see it as a sign of early aging. However, upsetting it may be a general perception and some people even tend to lose confidence because of this uninvited cause.
If you are also suffering from hair loss and it’s affecting you in undesirable ways, a hair transplant might be a good option for you. Hair transplant is a very safe and globally accepted procedure and has gained more popularity in recent years. It gives very good results and has the potential to change your life.
If that sounds like something that you may be interested in, we recommend you to visit a hair doctor in Indore. Hair Transplant is not a serious surgery but a reputed hair doctor in Indore suggests avoiding these things for the next few days after undergoing a hair transplant surgery:
- Sleeping Flat – To reduce the risk of swelling, you must sleep with your head elevated for the first seven days after treatment.
- Not following proper medication – Not following proper medication may cause infections or pain.
- Dyeing Your Hair – You can’t dye your hair after four weeks of your hair transplant surgery. But doing it before it may not be a good idea.
- Assuming Your Hair Won’t Fall Out – Falling out of transplanted hairs is perfectly normal and is a part of the treatment. If you notice shedding within the first two to four weeks after your treatment, don’t panic. Your hair will grow back after 3-4 months.
- Sleeping on Your Tummy – You have to be careful in the first week after your treatment to not sleep on your stomach or side. Do not rub your new hairline against your pillow.
- Soaking Up the Sun – Going out in the hot sun for the next two weeks of the hair transplant is not recommended, if it’s necessary, you may want to reduce the time of exposure.
- Wearing All Your Sports Gear – Wearing a tight cap or helmet is not recommended after a hair transplant, you can wear a surgical cap though.
- Drinking and Smoking – A hair doctor in Indore recommends avoiding it for the next few months as it may prolong your recovery time and increase your risk of discomfort. If not possible, alcohol must be avoided for the next five days and smoking for the next one month of the surgery.
This may be helpful but it’s not all, if you are interested in getting a hair transplant you should visit your local hair doctor in Indore, they can provide you with further details regarding the hair transplant. It’s better to not be in a hurry and take your time.