Growth on the skin caused by the virus is a form of a wart. A wart is a virus from papillomavirus family that triggers extra skin cells to grow. Because of this, the outer layer of the skin becomes thick and hard. Wherever wart occurs you can feel it by putting your hands. Type of wart depends on where and how it is because every person’s system responds differently to the virus. Wart does not spread human to human.
Children and teenagers are more likely to get wart because their immune system is not so strong and defensive that they can fight the virus. Besides, those who are already taking any medical drugs, it is a bit difficult for them to fight against the wart-causing virus.
How does it spread?
- If there is a wart on your body and if you touch it on your own or someone’s body, then the chances of its spreading are increased.
- If someone with a wart uses your towel or razor, it increases their chances to spread.
Types of wart:
- Common Wart: Rough to the touch, common warts also often feature a pattern of tiny black dots, which are small, clotted blood vessels.
- Flat Wart: Such wart commonly found on the face, back to the hands, or legs, and tend to appear in large numbers.
- Genital Wart: A small bump on the genital caused by a common infection.
- Plaster Wart: Plaster warts grow on the parts of the body that bear body weight.
- Subungual and Periungual Wart: These warts are warts that appear around the finger nail or toenail.
Wart is a type of virus that harms your body and skin. It needs to be treated.
Ways to remove wart:
It depends on what kinds of wart you have. If you have a severe or serious kind of wart on your body so you have to go through followed given both procedure.
- Medication: Medication is a long time procedure to removing a wart. It is dependent on your immune system.
- Removal: Nowadays technology is enhanced. To get instant solution from a wart, wart removal is the best option.
These days, many skin specialists solve many type of skin problems, wart removal is also one of them. Specialists show you how to get rid of the problem of this wart naturally with medical treatment.
Consult a skin specialist or dermatologist near you for the right advise on wart removal as per the wart type and appropriate medication for the same.