DR. MEET’S CLINIC Hair Transplantation
A hair transplant treatment, also known as hair restoration, is a surgical hair treatment in Indore where the hair is moved to an area of the scalp that is bald or thinning. Hair transplantation in Indore is a trusted hair treatment that is typically reserved for those who have already tried alternative hair loss treatments in Bhopal, Indore, and Jabalpur. Hair transplantation in Indore is performed by a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, and hair specialist doctor in Indore, who specializes in reconstructive operations.
Procedure Used For Hair Transplantation.
Typically, hair transplantation in Indore is performed under local anaesthetic and sedation so that you will be awake but pain-free.
Two different types of hair transplant treatments are used by hair doctors in Indore today:
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT):
- Also known as the strip method, this is a procedure where a thin strip of skin with hair is removed via an operation from the back of the patient’s scalp and separated into pieces. Each strip contains one to four hairs (hair grafts). The grafts are then inserted into tiny wounds made in the scalp.
- The area where the hairs are extracted is stitched shut.
- The patient will have a scar on the back of the head; however, it will only be visible or noticeable when the hair is very short.
- Hair transplantation does not necessarily require you to shave the head for the treatment. Trimming is only done in the area where the skin is removed.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE):
- The back of the head is shaved.
- Individual hairs are extracted one by one from the patient’s head.
- The grafts (individual hair) are inserted into tiny cuts formed in the scalp.
- The patient will have numerous little scars, but they will not be evident.
Transplanting hair typically takes a day, and you should not be required to stay overnight.
If a wide area is being treated, you may require multiple sessions spaced several months apart. A surgeon will instruct you on how to care for your graft correctly. A hair doctor in Indore will provide you with a spray to promote healing and hair development.
Benefits Of Hair transplantation Treatment At Dr Meet’s Clinic
Hair transplantation is considered one of the hair treatments for men with partial or full hair loss. Hair transplantation treatment has various benefits, as stated below:
- Natural-looking hairline.
- Safe and efficient treatment.
- Cost-effective surgery.
- Next to no side effects.
- Low Maintenance hair care.
- Results within a year.
- High Success Rate.
At Dr Meet’s Clinic, we are pleased to offer the most efficient and effective method for follicular unit harvesting and implantation. This cutting-edge treatment for hair loss automates the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedure to harvest follicles, providing patients with more natural-looking outcomes, little recovery time, and no linear scars or stitches. This laser hair treatment in Indore is precise and delivers the remarkable results everyone has been raving about. Contact the best trichology and cosmetology clinic in Indore for natural-looking hair today!
Contact us immediately to recover your confidence and experience the benefits of hair transplantation in Indore!
What Disorders Are Treated By Hair Transplantation Surgery?
The best hair dr in Indore can assist you in making the right decision and offer you the best hair treatment in Indore for hair loss. There can be numerous potential causes of hair loss. Occasionally, hair loss is transitory, but it can also be permanent. Hair patch treatment and hair transplant treatment in Indore may aid in the treatment of permanent hair loss due to:
- Alopecia areata, an autoimmune condition that targets hair follicles.
- Androgenic alopecia, or pattern baldness.
- Thyroid disorders and hormonal abnormalities.
- Traumatic wounds and burns.
Contact the best hair treatment doctor in Indore and get premium hair treatment for various hair disorders. At Dr Meets Clinic, we use specialized technology and effective treatment plans to treat hair loss and offer the best hair treatment in Indore.
When Is Hair Transplantation Treatment The Best Option For you?
- Male pattern baldness between the stage of 3 to 7
- Female pattern baldness at the 3rd stage.
- Diffuse hair loss at the 3rd stage.
- Not recommended in the case of Alopecia areata due to less effectiveness.
Hair Transplantation Treatment Process Followed At Dr Meet’s Clinic
The hair transplantation procedure at Dr Meet’s Clinic is known as FUE (follicular unit extraction). It is a surgery where a single-single follicle is taken from the back of your scalp (nape of the neck), which is called the donor area and then transplanted into the recipient area, i.e. balding area.
- The hair transplantation process is done under local anaesthesia.
- The procedure takes 5-6 hours,
- The patients can return home the same day and start their regular activities from the third day of the treatment.
- It takes 6-10 months for follicles to grow and for you to see the result.The hair implanted in your scalp will remain with you throughout your life.
With the help of surgery (FUE), we can implant 2500 -3500 follicles in a single session, giving 5000-7000 hair. We perform a maximum of 3 procedures on a patient.
Recovery Process For Hair transplantation TreatmentMost of the patients can return to work approximately three days after a hair transplant. During the first two weeks following hair transplantation, extreme caution is required. The grafts will lack security. Patients may be instructed to limit their physical activity during the first month to reduce scarring
- Day 2 to 5: bandages can typically be removed after 2 to 5 days. Ensure not to touch the grafts.
- Day 6: You can gently hand-wash your hair.
- Day 10 to 14: Non-dissolving sutures can typically be extracted.
- A few weeks later: Transplanted hair typically falls out and begins to regrow.
- Six months later: Fresh hair will naturally start to grow.
- Twelve to eighteen months later: Complete results should be seen.
For the best hair treatment in Indore, contact an experienced trichologist at Dr Meets Clinic today!
Side Effects Of Hair transplantation Treatment
- A few days of tightness, pain, and swelling of the scalp.
- Temporary scabbing where the hair was transplanted.
- A single scar or several very tiny spots or scars.
These side effects of hair transplantation treatment can be managed with the right guidance from the best hair treatment doctor in Indore. Contact Dr Meets Clinic and get the best hair treatment in Indore, Bhopal, and Jabalpur.
What May Go Wrong After Hair transplantation Treatment?A hair transplant is generally safe; however, like with any surgical surgery, there is always a slight chance of:
- A haemorrhage.
- An infection.
- Patients may experience adverse reactions to the anaesthetic.
- Patients may experience thinning of hair in the area surrounding the transplant. Your surgeon should design the hair transplant such that the hair seems natural over time.
Note that there can be a slight possibility that the transplant will fail, the hair will fall out, or a noticeable scar will appear. Your surgeon must discuss the likelihood of these complications and how they will be managed. Additionally, your surgeon should be able to treat these issues swiftly and offer the best hair treatment in Indore.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be a perfect candidate for hair replacement surgery in case you meet the criteria mentioned below:
- Have excellent health.
- Have reasonable expectations for the effects of hair replacement.
- You still have patches of dense hair on your scalp.
Dr Meets Clinic offers trusted services for hair transplantation in Indore. Contact a trusted hair doctor in Indore at our clinic today for the best hair treatment in Bhopal, Jabalpur, and Indore!